Monday, October 3, 2011

First day continued

So I am convinced that the weather is not sure what it is suppose to be doing. I left school earlier and it was close to 90 degrees, now it is closer to 70 and raining. I'm not complaining, I love rainy and colder weather, it is just weird.

Mondays are always so difficult for me. I get almost no sleep and I have to be up all day so that I can go to my classes all day. This semester I am only taking communications and anatomy and physiology II, but it seems like I always have studying to do. I am crossing my fingers for A's in both classes though.

Now that I have stopped following the HCG diet I am working more on maintaining my healthy eating habits and starting to get more workouts into my week. Lately I have become obsessed with my Bhangra bounce exercise video, which is Bollywood dancing for anyone that doesn't know. I have found that this exercise is so much fun that I can complete about 40 min of exercise without feeling like I have exercised. I certainly feel it the next day, but not feeling immediately tired and sore has definitely helped me stay with my exercise plan.

2 comments:

MrsKD said...

Write a post with details on the HCG diet. How easy/difficult was it? How much weight did you lose on it? Why are you stopping? I'm excited that you're blogging. Do you know that I blog too. www.homemakerhow-tos.blogspot.com. :D

Tracey said...

Yeah I have joined your blog :). I only just started blogging. The HCG diet is both difficult and easy. I haven't stopped losing weight, just losing with the HCG. HCG is a hormone that your body naturally produces that allows your body to absorb and use any abnormal fat in your body, provided you follow a very strict diet. The diet consists of very lean meats and fruits and vegetables that are very low in sugars and starch. Your calories per day are not to exceed 500 calories. I lost 60 Lbs on the diet, but either my body has reached it's limit of HCG consumption that allows me to lose weight, or I have run out of abnormal fat. If you do the diet you can either take the HCG in drop or injection form. Even though your body produces it naturally you need to raise the levels in order to make the HCG effective. If you can muster up the mental discipline then the diet isn't too difficult. The difficult part is when you smell and see foods that you are not allowed to eat and still saying no. The diet was developed by Dr. Simeons, and is explained in a free online manuscript called pounds and inches. Take a look at the manuscript, then if you have anymore questions let me know.