I have been completely enjoying my homemade split pea soup. Unfortunately I am going to have the last bowl today. Next I will be enjoying my homemade spaghetti. I wonder if i can make a crustless pizza this next week along with the chili I already have planned. It would probably end up being more of a casserole, but what isn't to like about a casserole topped with cheese. I love veggies on my pizza so it could turn out to be a super healthy "pizza."
If it weren't for the desire to have sugar and a sandwich with mayo, then there would be no temptations what so ever. I have found, after following the HCG diet, that bread is not so much on my list of cravings, however, I miss the spreads or sauces that go with many breads. Mayonnaise, jam, peanut butter, and probably anything else that you can spread on a piece of toast or a sandwich. I just have to keep reminding myself of the Green Lantern costume that I am planning on wearing for Halloween. I have already bought my costume so my ego will not allow me to change my mind.
My little guy is looking forward to this coming Halloween. He is going to be batman with a huge muscle chest and a molded gold utility belt. The costume is a bit long for him, but we can deal with that. October is definitely the month for us to dress up and play. This weekend we are going to the Renaissance Faire in full faire garb. Little man is so excited about the faire that whenever we even say the word faire he is caught running into the room asking if we are going tonight. I think every time I have to tell him that it is not until this weekend he gets a little sad. Of course it doesn't help that he has a minor cold and he was informed today that if he still has his cold on Friday then we will have to stay home. We are anticipating the faire so much that the next few days are going to be like Christmas. I only have to work two days this week before I take the days off for the faire.
The days for the faire are going to be my cheat days for the week. I will not have problems keeping up with my exercise since there will be a lot of walking around since the venue for the faire this year is suppose to be fairly large. My diet, however, will suffer a bit. I will have to report back on exactly how bad the results are, and whether or not I have gained any weight. Meat Pies, Spiced Nuts and Funnel Cakes oh my... Meat Pies, Spiced Nuts and Funnel Cakes oh my...
No comments:
Post a Comment