Monday, October 3, 2011

First Day

This is my first day of blogging.  I am hoping to gather some knowledge along the way that will help me on my journey.  I have entered a new chapter in my life, which I hope goes well.  Since the beggining of the year I have lost 60lbs.  I still need to lose 30-40 more, but it is going to be slow going from here on out.  It seems the closer I get to my goal weight the harder I have to work to lose each pound.  Of course lately I have not been that motivated.  I keep wanting to eat things that are not on my approved diet.

On top of trying to lose weight I have started a new path that will hopefully lead me into a new career.  I am currently working towards a nursing degree in order to get out of my oh so wonderful dead end career.  If I can continue the full time schedule I have now I should be able to graduate by 2015.  That sounds so far away, but I have a strong motivation to get out of where I am.

No comments: